Although the goal of this challenge is to get people reading more books by and about persons of color for life, it's nice to be able to post a summary of your reading to celebrate that you met your challenge goal (or even if you didn't meet your goal, just to acknowledge that you tried)!
Your wrap-up post serves as a way to link your completed list of books read for this reading challenge. When you have completed your reading list, create a blog post and link that post below. Here are some suggestions of things you could include in your wrap-up post (you don't have to answer these, they are just suggestions):
- What were your favorite (and least favorite) books read for the challenge?
- Favorite author(s) from the challenge?
- Has the challenge helped to change your reading habits? Will you continue to read books by and about persons of color?
- Are there genres, authors, or specific books that you still want to read or that you plan to read in the future?
- What did you learn through this challenge?