Monday, February 22, 2010

New Cover For Magic Under Glass!

If you've been here for a while, you're aware that the controversy over the cover of Jaclyn Dolamore's book Magic Under Glass was one of the reasons why Pam decided to spearhead this challenge and this site. Today, it appears that Bloomsbury has released the new cover art:

Sorry for the small image size, but I haven't been able to find anything bigger yet (I've only found the new cover on Amazon--it's not even up at the Bloomsbury site yet). You can look at a bigger version of the cover at the Amazon site--they'll let you click on it and blow it up. Just to refresh your memory, this is what the original cover looked like:

Personally, I think it's a great improvement. What do you think?

(Wanted to give a quick shout-out to Kelsey at The Book Scout and Christina at Reading Extensively for breaking the news!)

2 comments:

  1. You know what, this new copy makes me want to read the book whereas the old cover did not. This looks intriguing whereas the old one looked silly to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this cover is nicer also.

    ReplyDelete