Monday, March 1, 2010

March Book Review Links

I am so impressed with the level of participation we had last month! It was the shortest month of the year and yet as of this morning we had 93 reviews linked up for February! I don't know about you, but I've been really enjoying reading everyone's reviews.

Here we are, at the start of a new month, so here's the link-up for March:

March POC Book Review Links
1. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (Once Upon a Bookcase)  41. The Joys of Motherhood (BrownGirl BookSpeak)  
2. The Rock and the River by Kekla Magoon (Stone-Bow)  42. Peace Locomotion by Jacqueline Woodson (Books&Wine)  
3. Becoming Billie Holiday by Carole Boston Weatherford (Stone-Bow)  43. Mardel - Church Folk by Michele Andrea Bowen  
4. Dust Tracks on a Road by Zora Neale Hurston  44. Notorious Spinks Talks- One Man's Treasure  
5. Face by Sherman Alexie (Marieke - Athyrium filix-femina)  45. A Banquet for Hungry Ghosts, by Ying Chang Compestine (Charlotte's Library)   
6. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See (Mel u-The Reading Life)  46. Haunting Bombay, by Shilpa Agarwal (Charlotte's Library)  
7. Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez (Bloggin' 'bout Books)  47. Zorro by Isabel Allende (After Library School)  
8. The Conch Bearer by Divakaruni (Karen)  48. Scars by Cheryl Rainfield and Dancing Through the Snow by Jean Little (Terry Doherty)  
9. Tiger Moon, by A. Michaelis (Charlotte's Library)  49. Peony In Love by Lisa See (The Reading Life)  
10. The Key by Junichiro Tanizaki (Mel u-The Reading Life)  50. Notorious Spinks Talks- big book of SOUL  
11. Year of the Horse (lucy was robbed)  51. Shifty by Lynn E. Hazen (Into the Wardrobe)  
12. Shine, Coconut Moon (Melissa @Book Nut)  52. City of Ghosts (I Was A Teenage Book Geek)  
13. Locomotion by Jacqueline Woodson (I Was A Teenage Book Geek)  53. Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon (Reading Extensively)  
14. Paper Daughter by Jeanette Ingold (Books&Wine)  54. Sugar by Bernice McFadden (A Few More Pages)  
15. A Personal Matter by Kenzaburo Oe (Mel u-The Reading Life)  55. The Surrendered by Chang Rae Lee (Karen GHHS Library)  
16. Sugar by Bernice L McFadden (Melissa @ Book Nut)  56. The Death March: A Documentary Novel by Jiro Nitta  
17. Libyrinth by Pearl North (Tia\'s Book Musings)  57. The Diving Pool by Yoko Ogawa (The Reading Life)  
18. The Complete Persepolis (The Englishist)  58. Melissa@Book Nut (Marching for Freedom)  
19. The Eternal Smile (The Englishist)  59. Bleeding Violet (Voracious YAppetite)  
20. Sugar by Bernice L McFadden (April Books & Wine)  60. The Good Girl\'s Guide to Getting Kidnapped (Voracious YAppetite)  
21. Heaven by Angela Johnson (Bloggin' 'bout Books)  61. The Iron King (Voracious YAppetite)  
22. Sweet, Hereafter by Angela Johnson (Black-Eyed Susan's)  62. Feminista (Thehappynappybookseller)  
23. Monique and the Mango Rains by Kris Holloway (Tia's Book Musings)  63. An Ocean Apart a World Away (Thehappynappybookseller)  
24. The Skin I'm In (The Englishist)  64. Most Loved in All the World (Thehappynappybookseller)  
25. Backtracked by Pedro de Alcantara  65. Fortune\'s Bones (Thehappynappybookseller@gmail.com)  
26. The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama (The Reaing Life-Mel u)  66. Sweet, Hereafter (Thehappynappybookseller)  
27. Broken Memory (Helen\'s Book Blog)  67. Ruby Booker Trivia Queen (Thehappynappybookseller)  
28. One Amazing Thing by Divakaruni (Karen GHHS Library)  68. Dear Primo (Thehappynappybookseller)  
29. My Life as a Rhombus (The Englishist)  69. Good Fortune (Thehappynappybookseller)  
30. Shine, Coconut Moon (Stone-Bow)  70. Blue Mountain Trouble (Thehappynappybookseller)  
31. Amanda (Mornings in Jenin)  71. Purple Hibiscus (GAL Novelty)  
32. Bloodchild by Octavia Butler (Tia's Book Musings)  72. A Spy in the House (GAL Novelty)  
33. Maritcha: A Nineteenth Century American Girl (Stone-Bow)  73. Escaping the Tiger (Beach Rading)  
34. Keeping Corner (Helen's Book Blog)  74. Ash (Beach Reading)  
35. Push by Sapphire (Books&Wine)  75. From the Notebooks of Melanin Sun (Beach Reading)  
36. Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman (The Reading Life-Mel u)  76. Anahita's Woven Riddle (Beach Reading)  
37. A Million Shades of Grey by Cynthia Kadohata (GAL Novelty)  77. The Best Kept Secret by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Tea/Leola)  
38. Tracks by Louise Erdrich (Zee @ Notes from the North)  78. Hang a Thousand Trees with Ribbons by Ann Rinaldi (Tea/Leola)  
39. Shine Coconut Moon (BrownGirl BookSpeak)  79. The Freedom Writers Diary (Tia\'s Book Musings)  
40. Me Dying Trial (BrownGirl BookSpeak)  


(Collection closed)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

10 comments:

  1. Katy,

    I had a blocker I didn't realize. Now I can see the reviews. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you can see them now Susan! The reviews so far have been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, My first POC novel (that I know of) for 2010. Reviewed a my site. Thanks for the nudge and opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure why I can't get my link visible, but maybe I have a blocker on this computer. Here is the link just in case ...

    http://childrens-literacy.com/2010/03/24/book-talk-scars-by-cheryl-rainfield-and-dancing-through-the-snow-by-jean-little/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've added all my POC reviews for the month of March. (with a little over an hour to spare)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Help! I have two books to enter. I've done something wrong. I can't believe it. I'm sorry.

    My POC is on the sidebar of my blog

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love for any of my reviews to be picked to link with Pam. I only have two so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tea,

    One of your links showed up, but the other didn't. I went to your blog and found the other post and put it in the link-up for March.

    :) Katy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, thank you so much, Katy.::)) Is it alright if I change to Level 3. I can do seven.

    ReplyDelete