Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Looking for more challenge books?

There is a new book tour site starting up that I thought I'd mention because I noticed they have several books available that you could use for this reading challenge.

Crazy Book Tours is a one-book tour site, in which one book is mailed around through the reviewer list, with each recipient reading the book within a given number of days and then mailing it to the next reviewer on the list. Here are several books currently available that would apply to this reading challenge:

Crazy Book Tours

If you want to participate in a tour there, you have to fill out a participating blogger sign-up form first. The POC Reading Challenge blog isn't associated with this book tour site (and neither are Pam, Ari, or myself), but I just wanted to provide the information in case anyone is interested or looking for some new books to read. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word about the tour site! We have a wide variety of books, so I hope some of your readers will stop by and check us out! :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete