Your wrap-up post serves as a way to link your completed list of books read for this reading challenge. When you have completed your reading list, create a blog post and link that post below. Here are some suggestions of things we'd love to see you consider in your post (you don't have to answer these, they are just suggestions):
- What were your favorite (and least favorite) books read for the challenge?
- Favorite author(s) from the challenge?
- Has the challenge helped to change your reading habits? Will you continue to read books by and about persons of color?
- Are there genres, authors, or specific books that you still want to read or that you plan to read in the future?
- What did you learn through this challenge?
Wrap-Up/Completed List Post
|1.||Tia's Book Musings||6.||Muse|
|2.||The Dirigible Plum||7.||Melissa@Book Nut|
|3.||lawral (lucy was robbed)||8.||The Englishist|
|4.||The Feminist Texican [Reads]||9.||Christina (Reading Extensively)|
|5.||Katy @ A Few More Pages||10.||Kelly (The Cazzy Files)|